If you have any questions or comments regarding the services we provide, or for any other inquiries, please click on the button below located on the right hand side. Fill out the form and one of our representatives will contact you within the next business day.
Digital Wyzdom provides full e-Discovery services to law firms and in-house corporate counsel in preparation for audits, investigations, and litigation.
In September 2010, Digital Wyzdom and Applied Discovery Inc. (ADI)—a division of LexisNexis and supplier of international e-Discovery services to law firms, corporations, educational institutions, and government agencies—established an exclusive partnership for Digital Wyzdom Inc. to provide e-Discovery services in Canada, using ADI’s proprietary software packages.
To prepare for the partnership, Digital Wyzdom and Applied Discovery invested more than $1 million in Canadian infrastructure. The Ontario Rules of Civil Procedure were amended on Jan. 1, 2010, to directly address electronically stored information, including mandatory e-Discovery plans and a new proportionality rule. As a result, lawyers will require documents to be organized, searchable, and relevant to a case while resisting so-called “data dumps” that drown the parties and court in paper.
Applied Discovery is an active participant in key industry leadership groups to include the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, the E-Disclosure Information Project, the Sedona Conference, and the Text Retrieval Conference. Applied Discovery is also both U.S.-E.U. and U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbour Certified (U.S. Department of Commerce).
Applied Discovery, based in Bellevue, Washington, was founded in 1998 and acquired by LexisNexis® in 2003. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. A member of the international Reed Elsevier Group, LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 15,000 employees worldwide.
FIVE CORE E-DISCOVERY SERVICES
E-Discovery services are provided to law firms and in-house corporate counsel in preparation for audits, investigations, and litigation through two complementary and proprietary software packages.
These software packages were developed by Applied Discovery Inc. (ADI) and are under exclusive licence in Canada to Digital Wyzdom. They are: Applied Discovery Remote ECA powered by EMC® SourceOne, and Applied Discovery® Leverage™ Data Analytics. These two software packages can be used independently, or together.
In addition, the partnership provides Canadian clients with local technical support for the entire suite of services.
- Network Discovery of Devices/Repositories and Data (Automated/Non-Automated)
- Fixed Storage Collection (Manual/Active Data Copy and Forensic Imaging)
- Portable Storage Collection (Manual Copy/Forensic Imaging)
- Data Preparation and Indexing (Upload/DeNIST/DeDuplication/Indexing)
- Data Organization and Understanding (Culling/Filtering of Indexed Data)
- Expert Assisted Early Case Assessment (Cost Estimation/Pre-Trial Planning)
- Full Text and Metadata Extraction
- Data Conversion (PDF)
- Load File Preparation
- International (Foreign) Language Support (Unicode Enabled)
- "More Like This™" Searching (Conceptual and Textual Search Technology)
- Secure Web-Based Architecture (Software-as-a-Service Delivery)
- Client Capability to Batch Print or Download to PDF from Review Tool
- Production Sets in PDF, TIFF, and/or Native Formats